一点要记得收藏我们的网址哦(www.5ijcw.com) —— 我爱教程网 。
  • 查资料

当前位置:我爱教程网酒店餐饮酒店餐饮管理酒店英语外语Take Care of the Patient 关心病号(酒店常用英语)? 正文

Take Care of the Patient 关心病号(酒店常用英语)

[07-27 17:56:32] ? 来源:http://www.5ijcw.com? 酒店英语外语 ? 阅读:8574

概要:-What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服吗?-What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎么了?-Are you ill?-你病了吗?-Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(发冷,拉肚子,胃疼)。-Do you have a temperature?-你发烧吗?-Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的,我感到冷得发抖。-No,but I feel dizzy.-不发
Take Care of the Patient 关心病号(酒店常用英语),标签:酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语,http://www.5ijcw.com

-What's wrong with you,sir?-先生,你不舒服吗?

-What's the matter with you,sir?-先生,你怎么了?

-Are you ill?-你病了吗?

-Yes,I have a cold (feel cold,diarrhoea and stomach ache).-我感冒了(发冷,拉肚子,胃疼)。

-Do you have a temperature?-你发烧吗?

-Yes,I've got a temperature and 1 feel shivery.-是的,我感到冷得发抖。

-No,but I feel dizzy.-不发烧,就是有点头晕。

-Maybe you are tired after the journey.-你的病可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。

-It's very likely.-也许是吧。

-I think so.-我也这样认为。

-Shall I accompany you to the hospital?-我陪你去医院治疗一下吧?

-A

www.5ijcw.com ll right.Please call a taxi for me.-好的,请要一辆汽车。

-There is no need(to go to the hospital).Would you please get me some medicine at the clinic?
-不用(去医院)了,请你到医务室给我要点药。

-Here is a glass of water for you to take the medicine.-这杯水是给你服药用的。

-Thank you. You have rendered me excellent service indeed.-谢谢。你对我的照顾真是无微不至。

-We haven't done our service well enough.-我们做得还很不够。

-We feel more at home in China.-在中国我们感到很温暖。

-Are you better,sir?(Do you feel better now?)-先生,你今天感觉好些吗?

-I'm much better now.Thank you.-谢谢。现在我感觉好多了。

-I feel much better today.But I still have a cough.-我今天好多了,但还有一点咳嗽。

-Please take a good rest and I hope you'll get well soon.-希望你好好休息,早日恢复健康。


关键字: Tag:酒店英语外语酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语酒店餐饮管理 - 酒店英语外语



上一篇:Laundry Service 洗衣服务(酒店常用英语)

用户评论