一点要记得收藏我们的网址哦(www.5ijcw.com) —— 我爱教程网 。
  • 查资料

当前位置:我爱教程网酒店餐饮酒店餐饮管理酒店英语外语Welcome Visitors to Rooms迎宾进房(酒店常用英语)? 正文

Welcome Visitors to Rooms迎宾进房(酒店常用英语)

[07-27 17:56:24] ? 来源:http://www.5ijcw.com? 酒店英语外语 ? 阅读:8157

概要:Welcome Visitors to Rooms 迎宾进房-Good morning,sir.I am an attendant.Would you please show me your room card?-先生你早。我是服务员,请把房卡给我看一下。-All right.Here it is.-好的,给你。-Your room number is 624.Let me take you there.-你的房号是624,我来陪你去。-Lea me carry your luggage.-我来帮你提行李。-I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻烦你了。-Here
Welcome Visitors to Rooms迎宾进房(酒店常用英语),标签:酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语,http://www.5ijcw.com

Welcome Visitors to Rooms??? 迎宾进房

-Good morning,sir.I am an attendant.Would you please show me your room card?
-先生你早。我是服务员,请把房卡给我看一下。

-All right.Here it is.-好的,给你。

-Your room number is 624.Let me take you there.-你的房号是624,我来陪你去。

-Lea me carry your luggage.-我来帮你提行李。

-I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻烦你了。

-Here we are.This is your room.-我们到了。这就是您的房间。

-Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我简单地介绍一下饭店的情况。

-That's very nice.-那太好了 。

-The Barber's,the Shop,Post

www.5ijcw.com and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground floor.The visitors can do their shopping and have amusements there.The dining-hall is on the seventh floor.Both Chinese and Western food are served.And on every floor there is a dining-room.Service hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to 8.00p.m.The Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second floor.They are open round the clock.The China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.
-饭店的底层设有理发室、卖品部、邮电服务处、弹子房、乒乓室,客人们可以任意选购物品,进行娱乐活动。大餐厅设在八楼,中西餐都有。此外,每一楼层都有自己的餐厅。开饭时间是:早饭七点至九点;午饭十二点至下午两点;晚饭六点至晚八点。酒吧间和 www.5ijcw.com 咖啡厅分别设在二楼和三楼,昼夜营业。中国国际旅行社在饭店里设有办公室。

-Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽车对服务台说一下就成了。

-May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房间里用早餐吗?

-Of course.We can send three meals to your room if you like.-当然可以。如果你愿意可以三餐都在房间里吃。

-It's very kind of you.Thanks for your information.-你想得真周到,谢谢你的介绍。

-This is what I should do.-这是我应该做的。

-By the way,I have two trunks on the ground floor.Will you please send them up?
-顺便说一声,我有两只箱子在楼下,请你把它们送来可以吗?

-Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-当然可以。我马上把它们送上来。

-All your luggage is here.Seven in all.-你的行李都在这里,共七件。

-This piece is not mine.-这件不是我的。

-One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。

-Let me check it.-我帮你查一查。

-Why has't my luggage been sent here yet?-为什么我的行李到现在还没送来?
www.5ijcw.com
-Don't worry.I'll inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?
-别着急,我向旅行社问一问。

-Is this piece of luggage yours?-这件行李是你的吗?

-Yes,this one is just mine.-是的,就是这件。

-Here is the key to the room.Please leave it at the service desk when you go out.
-这是房间的钥匙。你出去的时候把它交服务台保管。

-If you need anything,just ring us up.-你有事找服务员可按电铃。

关键字: Tag:酒店英语外语酒店常用英语,酒店英语口语酒店餐饮管理 - 酒店英语外语



上一篇:About Room Rent 关于房租(酒店常用英语)

用户评论